The Great Copy's Shared Answers 2007 - Problems

This post is a part of a group writing project, Shared Answers 2007 from Grow Your Writing Business blog. This project is different (and unique) from all of group writing project I have encountered so far.

In this project, I have to post problems and approach to solve that problem. The first one is about my problems of trying to be a better copywriter and writer.

I hope everyone will enjoy my latest blog post, after I hit complacency states for few weeks.

If you are going to ask me what's my problem for not becoming a better writer, I'll say, "I don't have any".

I just don't do what good copywriters and writers do. I don't read as much as them, I don't write as many as I can, even though I have the time to write and I rarely adhere to grammatical rules which I should do, especially as a writer.

Damn Me.

That's my problem. I don't write nor read as much as I should have and I must be stupid not to do it.

But what if, I don't have enough time? You can get your answers in the second post for this group writing project.

Ah, just to let you know, this group writing project will end tomorrow, 15th of August 2007. Do you think you could make it? If yes, visit Yvonne's blog for detail. Not to forget, Laura from WritingThoughts is co-host of this project. Visit her blog for more juicy contents. You can view her sample entry here and here.

at 6:31 PM

4 comments:

Yvonne Russell said... August 14, 2007 at 7:47 PM  

Great to read your entry. I think all writers share this dilemma. I'm off to read your answer now.

Abdul Rahman said... August 14, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

And now, I just updated my post. I hope you read the updated version (just some minor tweaks on the grammar, which obviously one of my worst enemies ti date)

Laura said... August 14, 2007 at 10:31 PM  

Wow! I'm impressed by your tenacity. Thanks for entering our project. (Reminder, you need to link to both blogs for this project since both blogs take part.)

Abdul Rahman said... August 14, 2007 at 10:57 PM  

Thanks for reminding me Laura. Glad you stopped by this rarely update blog of mine. :)

Post a Comment